Custom Fit Calculator
Pear-shape, hourglass, inverted triangle — Huh? We have all heard the body image categories and depending on what fashion magazine or website I search, they all say something different. While the outdated body categories frustrate us on a regular basis, they become even more annoying when swimsuit shopping — a task that is difficult enough without us having to figure out if we are pear-shaped or not. And if we are, what does that really mean? Since we, as fashion designers, couldn’t decipher our own “body shapes” we figured most of the female population must be having the same problem as well.
Custom Fit calculator is a quick and easy way to get started. By starting with a few body measurements, images are used to capture and recommend the best fit for you! Based on body, breast, abdomen and butt shape, we will provide you a personal shopping experience of swimsuits designed for your body shape that will enhance your best features and minimize problem areas. This will provide you a swimsuit that is comfortable and sexy.
Think it’s too hard to find a sexy bikini that makes your shape look great, start with how you see yourself!
I'm the first to admit that wearing a bikini is challenging for many us. Even if you have a rockin' body, there are certain styles that work better on certain body shapes. But we firmly believe that there is the perfect swimsuit out there for you. And with the help of our Custom Fit Calculator the guesswork is removed, and your showroom of styles will be flattering on you!
Customer Report Surveys reflect that 65% of women find it daunting to buy a swimsuit in a brick and mortar store, and 95% when shopping online. Only 35% find a suit that fits well, not perfect, but well enough to purchase.
Here are six tips that make it easy to dive into the swimwear shopping season:
- Be brave. Bikinis and sexy swimwear expose as much body geography as our lingerie. This can be scary at times, but it can also be empowering. Who doesn’t have a bra and panty set that rocks their world and that we would not mind revealing? Work on channeling your inner lingerie goddess in the dressing room. You can find a great looking swimsuit that meets your fashion needs and fits your individual dimensions. Even swimwear models come in different sizes (albeit limited).
- All shapes are welcome. Whether you are small or full busted, recovering from breast surgery, or a bit hippy, there is a bikini out there for you. Really. It’s true! Mindset is important. Smaller string bikinis with adjustable ties cover less than what we are comfortable showing off in public. It’s a delicate balance to find the ideal match, but we make it easier with more than one style to complement the same top.
- Put your butt first. It’s been proven that the 86% of women will try bottoms on first, and if they aren’t happy with the fit, then it doesn’t matter how well everything works up top. Bottoms drive our initial like or dislike of a swimsuit, regardless how cute the top may be. Our bottoms are made for the perfect amount of coverage, yet the minimal amount of fabric for every taste and fit preference.
- Cleavage is optional. Many brands include removable pads or other sewn in padding choices that take us up a whole cup size or just add a little bit of lift. Need cleavage control to keep “the girls” front and center, we have that too! Need help finding a specific fit? Consider our Elite Shopping experience and have your own personal swimwear consulting experience!
- Need some lift? When in doubt, choose removable and adjustable straps! They’ll make you feel secure and in charge of your top half, whether jumping off the diving board or playing around in wild ocean waves.
- If you need to take baby steps, buy one suit that has less coverage than the skimpiest suit you own now! Wear, rinse and repeat for every time you need or want a swimsuit! You will be feeling sexy and alive in no time!